Torklift Stableload Fit Guide
|YEAR||MAKE / MODEL||CAB AND CHASSIS ONLY||NEW|
STABLELOAD QUICK DISCONNECT (LOWER OVERLOAD)
|STABLELOAD UPPER OVERLOAD|
|UNIVERSAL VEHICLE APPLICATIONS|
|ALL||Truck / SUV / Van / RV / Commercial, Etc.
||A7311 (2) (4)||A7202 (3)|
|ALL||Ranger||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|1981-2009||F150 / F250 / F350 / F450||A7311 (2) (4)||A7200 (3)|
|2010-2014||F150||A7310 (1) (4)||-|
|2010-2015||F250 / F350 / F450||A7310 (1) (4)||A7200 (3)|
|2000-2015||F350 / F450 / F550||-||A7200 (3)|
|2001-2008||E150 Van||A7311 (2) (4)
|2005-2011||E250 / E350 Van||A7311 (2) (4) (5)||-|
|2012-2013||E250 / E350 Van||A7310 (1) (4) (5)||-|
|DODGE / STERLING|
|1995-2008||1500||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|1995-2013||2500 / 3500 / 4500||A7311 (2) (4)||A7200 (3)|
|2014-2015||3500 / 4500||A7311 (2) (4)||A7200 (3)|
|2014-2015||4500 / 5500 Cab & Chassis||-||A7200 (3)|
|ALL||DAKOTA||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|CHEVROLET / GMC|
|2000-2013||2500 Suburban / Yukon XL||A7310 (1) (4)
|All||Canyon / Colorado / S10 / Sonoma||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|1988-2014||1500||A7310 (1) (4)||-|
|2015||1500||A7310 (1) (4) (7)||-|
|1988-2010||3500 Trucks||A7310 (1) (4) (5)
|2011-2015||3500 Trucks||A7310 (1) (4) (5)||A7202 (3)|
|1988-2015||2500 Trucks|| A7310 (1) (4)
|All||Express / Savana 2500 / 3500||A7310 (1) (4)||-|
|ALL||H3 SUVs||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|2011-2013||Sprinter 2500 / 3500||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|All||Frontier||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|All||Xterras||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|All||Titan||A7311 (2) (4) (6)||-|
|All||NV 2500 / 3500||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|All||Tacoma||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
|All||Tundra||A7311 (2) (4)||-|
Footnotes:(1) A7310 StableLoad is a no-drill application and requires factory pre-drilled .5" diameter holes in lower overload spring. The A7310 Quick Disconnect StableLoad is designed for vehicles that have a lower overload leaf suspension with a hole near each end of the lower overload spring. The lower overload will, for the most part be shorter, thicker and will generally have separation from the rest of the spring pack. In most cases, there is a plastic disk covering the hole in question.
(2) A7311 (WITH DRILL KIT) will fit any passenger or commercial vehicle, van, SUV, truck, RV etc., with rear leaf springs and a lower overload spring. The lower overload leaf can be identified by being on the very bottom of the spring pack. It's thicker than the rest of the leaf springs in the spring pack usually has a gap between the lower overload leaf spring and the upper leaf spring pack.
- Drilling four 7/16 holes required. Specially treated drill bits and detailed drilling instructions are included.
- Average drill time is 30-40 minutes for complete installation
- Many factory overload springs come pre-drilled with 1/2" holes. Drilling holes in the overload springs in the same factory locations found on vehicles with pre-drilled holes will have no affect on your spring's integrity or operation. The drilled springs (when drilled in accordance with the Torklift International drilling specifications) and the integrity of the springs once drilled are covered under the Legendary Lifetime Warranty.
- Some overload springs may have adhesive padding on top of the overload spring, Use a screwdriver or equivalent to remove the padding. This will ensure proper rotation and ease of use.
(3)The A7200 is a NO DRILL APPLICATION and must have a factory installed upper overload.
- Will not work in conjunction with SuperSprings.
- Due to factory overload engagement design, some applications have progressive engagement, where rear springs will contact first.
- Drilling of rubber pad on some older Dodge applications may be required. Depending on the vehicle model, suspension package and condition, actual distance between the StableLoad and vehicle frame overload contact bracket may vary. In some rare instances, when the vehicle is not carrying a load, the StableLoad may come into contact due to rough road conditions and other anomalies.
- (#A7201 Spacer kit) is available for vehicles that need additional spacing for the StableLoad to contact the overload spring.
(4) On Quick Disconnect StableLoad (part#'s A7310/A7311): Due to wear and tear after time, some vehicle leaf springs may have minimal clearance with the lower overload for StableLoad engagement / disengagement when the vehicle is unloaded. In order for the StableLoad to engage and disengage with minimal effort, a minimum gap of 1/8" is required between the lower overload and the spring pack.
(5) There is no fit for the 3500/E350 Cab and Chassis.
(6) If your Nissan Titan has an Axle wrap bracket located at the rear of the lower leaf spring A7310/A7311, StableLoads will only be installed on the front of the driver and passenger leaf springs.